Contact form is a common feature of many websites. Standard contact forms work just fine, but we can make them nicer by using AJAX to submit the form data in the background.
In this tutorial we will describe how to create a Ajax based Contact form using jQuery and PHP. Ajax PHP Contact Form allows you to easily place on any PHP page of your website.
Ajax forms are always the best solutions for everyone and they can help reduce the need for page reloads which speeds things up.
- Client side and server side both validation.
- Ajax based submission, no pageload.
- Very easy to integrate into any existing HTML or PHP page on your website.
- All fields have a validation script so you get the * required info you need.
- Anti spam, are you human? Math filter.
- SMTP support using PHPMailer
- Simple mail support
- Can be configure for simple mail or SMTP email
- Works in all major browsers
- Multiple recipient support